SNCF has appointed Ngee Ann Polytechnic Consumer Co-operative Society Ltd (NP Co-op) as the vendor for our 'Bookkeeping and Accounting' Shared Services. Mr Yoong Ee Chuan representing NP Co-op signed an agreement with Ms Dolly Goh, SNCF CEO, to kickstart the project.
The main objective of this Shared Service is to help smaller co-ops, school co-ops and co-ops without professional finance staff, with bookkeeping and accounting assistance at a heavily subsidised rate, for their compliance and timely submission to the Registry.
Some key benefits are:
- Co-ops do not have to rely on friends/volunteers, freelancers, small time operators as this shared services offer professional services at an affordable cost because it may enjoy economies of scale and is funded by CCF.
- They would also enjoy economies of scale, improved efficiencies and professionalism through sharing and pooling of resources and using of appropriate technology, which may not otherwise be affordable by an individual co-op. Co-ops will enjoy timely submission to Registry resulting in timely AGM.
- Co-ops would have standardized work processes and reporting templates.
- Co-ops will also learn and share best practices through collaboration and outsourcing.
- Co-ops need not worry with turnover of professional finance staff or underutilizing them.
To apply, complete the form and email us, or contact your respective SNCF Relationship Managers.